Even living in total isolation is no guarantee that we will be safe against all hazards regardless of whatever precautions we take. In the event we do encounter danger, it's comforting to know we live in a community where help is just minutes away.
With your support, we can:
- Improve response times by adding additional resources and staffing within the Fire District.
- Enhance lifesaving coverage of our beaches by providing additional lifeguards.
- Preserve funding for our specialty response services including; Air Rescue, Technical Rescue, Hazardous Materials, and Dive Rescue.
- Enhance the Office of Emergency Management's ability to prepare for and manage natural and manmade threats to our community.
- Ensure the continuation of the Venom Response program which maintains the nation's largest and only public antivenin bank.